Who is Zulhardy Rahim?
And how does he know these things?
I’m an IT Administrator and I take care of the IT Systems and network infrastructure. Ten years on the job and below are some of the things I have witnessed thus far.
• The more technical savvy a person is, the more likely they will spoil their machine.
• Many people describe a laptop as a PC.
• When the wireless network slows down, it somehow affects everyone else but me.
• I am not there to physically help you toggle between clone and extended desktop.
• When I am watching Youtube, I am making sure the network is actually working.
I STRIVE TO LEARN NEW THINGS AND ONE DAY BE A CTO OF A TECHNOLOGY COMPANY
I went back to school and currently taking my Degree in Computing.